Weleda Skin Food has been a skin saviour for 90 years: a true multi-tasker, this green beauty icon restores and protects the most sensitive, rough and dry skin.
A 100% natural blend with NATRUE organic certification, Skin Food is a firm staff favourite and best-seller, and to celebrate its birthday Weleda has released a great value Buddy Pack: for every 75mL tube purchased a 30mL tube is offered. Join in the celebration!
What’s in it?
Skin Food’s enduring popularity is due to the simple fact that it is a fantastic whole-body moisturiser that works: formulated with high quality ingredients, it is free from artificial colours, preservatives and fragrances or any petroleum-derived raw materials.
Star ingredients include sweet almond and sunflower seed oils, organic calendula (well-known for its naturally healing properties), organic wild pansy (traditionally used for soothing rough and cracked skin), organic chamomile (a natural anti-inflammatory ideal for sensitive or delicate skin), and organic rosemary (traditionally used for its restorative properties).
How to use it
Skin Food is soothing and comforting and will replenish dry and rough skin on faces, hands, elbows, knees, feet and more. Some of Skin Food’s most popular uses include:
- Nourishing treatment for dry hands or feet: apply before bed, wear cotton gloves and socks and wake up to soft skin!
- Nourishing lip balm for chapped lips: dab a small amount on dry lips as needed
- Revitalising face mask: apply a little more thickly, leave for 15 mn and rinse off gently with warm water and a flannel
- Make-up primer or highlighter for cheekbones
- Skin saviour wherever skin feels tight, uncomfortable, or rough