And one of these pure ingredients is none other than organic aloe vera gel. It’s a non-negotiable part of our routine and we couldn’t be without it. It turns out, we’re not the only ones who love aloe: the lovely ladies at ‘No More Dirty Looks‘ feel the same way about it (how great is this quote: ‘[…] every beauty biff under the sun could be ameliorated with a little aloe*.’)
The beauty (or genius, or beautiful genius) of aloe vera is how great it is at multi-tasking. It’s good for a myriad of different uses – making your skin a little softer, more nourished and happier in the process. For example, have you:
- Tried aloe vera to remove your make-up?
- Applied it quick smart to soothe razor burns or itchy ingrown hair?
- Used aloe vera as a primer before applying foundation?
- Piled it on thick as a face masque? (Follow by a little cucumber juice as a toner and you’re in for glowing plump skin).
- Told your hair whose boss with some aloe when it’s too frizzy?
See the full list of 10 Amazing Uses for Aloe Vera here, and a post we’ve written on our very own Echolife Organic Aloe Vera here, with more ideas on how to use it.
Do you use aloe vera gel regularly? What do you use it for? We’d love to know!
(Image from here)
(*Quote from this article)