- 2 tablespoons Calcium bentonite green clay
- 1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Apricot Kernel oil or Jojoba Oil
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon purified or spring water (more or less depending on desired thickness)
Our mineral-rich green clay helps draw out impurities and neutralises free-radicals. Apple cider vinegar balances out the skin’s pH while apricot kernel oil deeply moisturises. You can substitute jojoba oil to apricot kernel if your skin tends toward oily (and jojoba oil helps dissolve sebum in the pores).
This mask is also wonderful on the neck and chest area: if you make extra, don’t waste it!
- Combine all ingredients in a blender for 10 seconds, or mix thoroughly by hand.
- Apply to the entire face (and neck) with a brush or fingers.
- Leave for 20 minutes.
- Remove with warm water and a soft cloth, and gently pat dry.
- Apply a little moisturiser if needed.
Natural beauty tip for teenage skin: make the mask using jojoba oil, and apply a dollop as an overnight spot treatment (it works wonders for adults with a rogue pimple as well!).